Can I exchange the product?
If you are not satisfied with your product, we would be happy to exchange unworn shoes for a different size or style of equal value. Please contact the P448® Staff by sending an email to email@example.com.Exchange an Item
What is your return policy?
We want you to love your new purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return.
Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. P448.com does not accept returns purchased at other retailers and encourages you to reach out to the original merchant to explore available options.
You may have noticed that we’ve removed packing slips from shipments to further reduce our paper waste and stay true to our environmental promises.
All information on returning your order can be found below, though should you have additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Can I return items purchased from other retailers?
P448.com does not accept returns purchased at other retailers and encourages you to reach out to the original merchant to explore available options.
Can I return an item I bought on sale?
You can return your order of an item bought on sale within 14 days of receiving your order.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
The refund will be processed within 4-5 business days of receiving your return. It will be issued to the original form of payment once the return has completed processing. The refund will reflect in your account in 3-10 business days.
What are the costs to return the product I purchased? Will you refund shipping taxes and duties?
Return shipping fees are free for the customer if the shipment is made using the UPS label provided by P448. Duties and taxes paid upon purchase are not refundable.
- The Consumer is granted limited rights to return purchased Products in accordance with these Terms, provided such return is initiated within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after Consumer or a third party other than the courier and indicated by the Consumer acquires physical possession of the Products to be returned.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Vendor by explicitly notifying her/his decision in writing, either by submitting the return request form or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, within the aforementioned established period of time.
- If the Products have not been shipped to the Customer yet, the right of withdrawal will be considered exercised as soon as the Vendor receives the aforementioned withdrawal notification.
- If the products have already been shipped to the Customer, after receiving the withdrawal notification, the customer must follow the return instructions. Customer will have 14 (fourteen) calendar days to initiate shipment of the Product(s), using a trackable shipping method. Consumer must comply with all reasonable instructions provided by Seller in relation to a return by shipping or delivering them to P448 s.r.l., VIA PALATUCCI 7 (interno 6), 47122 FORLI’ (FC), ITALIA, clearly stating the Order Number.
- It is implicitly understood that the risks related to the Products’ return will be at Customer’s charge.
- In order for the right of withdrawal to be properly exercised, Products must be shipped or delivered to the Vendor undamaged: that is to say, they must not have been used, worn, washed or altered in any way; the original tag must be attached to the Product still sealed; the Products must be returned in their original packaging and they must be sent to the Vendor in a single shipment. Preferably, original packages should be wrapped in an additional protective packaging so to preserve Products’ integrity and to protect them from writings or tags to be directly applied on them. The Consumer will be also held responsible for any decrease in value of the Products resulting from a different manipulation than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the products themselves.
- The Vendor will take delivery of the returned Products, reserving the right to verify their condition to be as described in point 6.
- If the right of withdrawal is correctly exercised by the Consumer within the terms and accordingly to the procedures as previously described, the Vendor will refund the price of the purchased products. However, the Vendor has the right to withhold the refund until the returned Products will be delivered (and their condition will be checked).
- Whenever possible, the above-mentioned reimbursement will be processed by using the same payment system the Customer used to purchase the Products to be returned. If the Customer paid the Products to be returned by credit card, the aforementioned reimbursement will be executed within the terms indicated, on the credit card used by the Consumer for the payment. If the Customer paid the Products to be returned by PayPal, the aforementioned reimbursement will be executed within the terms indicated, on the account used by the Consumer for the payment.